As with Breathing Apparatus, the ability to don and safely wear Splash and Gas Suits adds a dimension to an emergency response team that is not found in many organisations. The team's ability to carry out quick recovery work or assisting those who are tasked with it can save lives, the environment and business operations.
- Care and maintenance, checks and tests
- Decontamination - company and Fire Service
- Fire Service expectations
- Hazchem recognition
- Practical wearing of suits
- Splash and Gas suits - uses, limitations and safety considerations
3312 : Carryout decontamination procedures
20776: Put on, wear and operate a Gas Suit in the Dairy Industry
- Venue and travel can be arranged
- Morning tea provided on request
If training is onsite, a site examination can be carried out by FETS prior to your training course to ensure course content is tailored for your unique working environment.
Contact Us to enquire about this course or call 0800 FETS 4 U.Book This Course Call Today 0800 338 748